The Ultimate Athlete Webinar
This webinar is about focusing on strength and conditioning as a whole and not focusing on rehab. There is a difference in the language used and the coaching eye required depending on your end goal. Our previous movement workshop covers the science behind how we are designed to move, however, this webinar is about looking at all the compounds and traditional programs with a heavy focus on technique, max strength and power work. This is looking at going at full training looking for max results when it comes to speed training and bodybuilding aesthetics. We will be using my online academy to learn about physique training, speed and power and then finishing with an intro to functional training
Who will benefit from this webinar?
- Anyone wanting to upskill on knowledge of the body
Why does the webinar consist of?
- We will cover all basic and advanced forms of strength training
- We will look at the difference between strength training and speed training and any links between them
- We will walk through each exercise to sharpen your coaching eye to minimise risk for you or your clients
- We will look at all the methods for increasing max strength i.e bands, chains, drop sets, pyramid sets etc etc
- We look at the difference between what typically is called rehab and what is actually just basic strength and conditioning
This webinar is in 2 parts, part 1 will be 3 hours long and part 2 will be an hour-long Q&A session.
Part 1 will place on Saturday, March 20th from 12md to 3 pm. (Recording)
Part 2, The Q&A session will take place Saturday 27th March 10 am-12md